Welcome to the Pharmacology Department of Wayne State University School of Medicine.
We are proudly located in midtown Detroit, Michigan, which is currently experiencing a great urban and cultural renaissance. Please take a look around our website, where you will find information about our excellent faculty, dedicated students, and diverse research programs.
Ray Mattingly, Ph.D.
Professor and Chair
- Congratulations to Brian Cummings, alumnus of our PhD program and new Dean of Pharmacy and Health Sciences!
- Dr. Ali Vural has been interviewed for the Journal of Cell Science’s “First Person” section to accompany his paper that is featured with cover art in their current issue!
- Dr. Jennell White wins the 2020 Faculty Champion of Diversity Award from the University!
- Demi Nuga's application to the NCI for an F31 fellowship was recommended for funding!
- The Department welcomes our new colleague, Dr. Senthil Rajasekaran!