Welcome to the Pharmacology Department of Wayne State University School of Medicine.
We are proudly located in midtown Detroit, Michigan, which is currently experiencing a great urban and cultural renaissance. Please take a look around our website, where you will find information about our excellent faculty, dedicated students, and diverse research programs.
Ray Mattingly, Ph.D.
Professor and Chair
- Congratulations to Dr. Andrew Garrett!
- Congratulations to Danielle Meyer!
- Pharmacology and Cancer Biology Host Annual Department Picnic!
- Congratulations to Alex Haimbaugh (and her mentor, Tracie Baker) for the first-place award for oral presentation, and to Katherine Roth (and her mentor, Mike Petriello) for the poster presentation award at the 47th Annual Pharmacology Colloquium!
- Congratulations to Brian Cummings, alumnus of our PhD program and new Dean of Pharmacy and Health Sciences!